Pages

Popular Posts

Sunday 19 August 2012

Emotional reactions

It's always surprised me when I have later looked back on things how i react to things emotionally. I have 2 daughters who were both premature, and in both cases there was the very real danger that either they or my wife would die, but this was all taken in stride. I always thought that I would vent my emotions about it later, but never really did. Actually, first time my main emotion was happiness that I would have the house to myself for a few days. It's horrible to admit but its true.

In fact now that I think about it I remember being annoyed when the hospital kept changing dates and times of events happening such as operations and I was more annoyed about the late change of detail than I was concerned about the operations.

I suppose its that I can easily take on board any fact as it relates to me as long as the schedule doesn't shift.
That's good, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment