Pages

Popular Posts

Sunday 25 November 2012

Star Wars geekery

OK, so I'm back here.

My website is all well and good for other stuff, but I like this place for just being able to write a simple blog.

And today, I have just had fun!  wife pointed out a bunch of Star Wars snowflake templates to me, and I just couldn't not do it!

Here are my Imperial Guard and Scout Trooper snowflakes.  Am I ever proud of myself for this!



This is my A-Wing.  It was one of the first ones I did cos it looked easy.  Since then i have also done an X-wing, A TIE-fighter pilot, C3PO and Boba Fett!

And it gets better! I am planning to do a Vader as well!

Wife subsequently suggested that I use sticky plastic to cover them , which i have done, and so now they are resilient, and will last for more than just 1 day before they fall apart.  I now have annual geek snowflakes to go with my centerpiece of Optimus Prime in a Santa Hat done as a cross stitch.

Some days embracing my geek rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment